Your face lights up the sky on the highway.
Someday, you'll share your world with me someday.
You mesmerize me with diamond eyes;
I try to fool myself to think I'll be alright.
But I am losing all control -
My mind, my heart, my body and my soul
Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted and more.
To speak or not to; where to begin.
The way dilemmas I'm finding myself in.
For all I know you only see me as a friend.
I try to tell myself wake up fool; this fairy tale's got to end.
"Never in my life have I been more sure,
So come on up to me and close the door.
Nobody's made me feel this way before;
You're everything I wanted (more)."
You're everything I wanted
i love/hate this song
because EVERY single line hits
and digs at the hole
you're like drug.i have to protect myself from it before i get addicted.but sometimes i think i already am.and sometimes i feel like a coward for even thinking for myself.compared to the torture you're going through.mine is so insignificant.selfish and stupid.i don't pity you.really.its just that my heart aches when you're in pain.and as much as i feel like scolding you.i can't because i know things are just illogical.as much as i want to help you.i know well enough theres only this much i can do
"Love didn't work that way,I decided. Once you care about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore. ... Completely illogical. Illogical or not, I brooded over the memory his peaceful face, trying to come up with some answer, some way to shelter him, while the sky slowly turned gray." -Bella
as much as i try to draw the line between friends and (the other)
its getting so blurred
but i'll still be there.whenever.
hotz: i know you want to scold me.but thanks for understanding me like a real twin and not doing so.i know im not alone with you.lolo you(:
a post that shouldn't be here.
God will bless him.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment